Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Life called "Marriage"

It took me 11 yrs to understand what marriage really means, it i san epitome of one's test of loyalty and trust and you have to clear it, on the parameters which you don't set for yourself but someone else sets for you. You have to clear on the expectations which is not yours but of someone else, which you have to fulfil.

the thought threw mw back to the era,when i was studying in school and my parents wanted me to fulfill their wish, wishes which i didn't had but of someone else and I am burning the midnight oil to fulfil that. I tend to get trained to apply me strenght to enter those worlds which do not relate with me, that kept me thinking, what is the fun left in a life, where you cannot even live for yourself, forget dreaming.

well coming to the test match of 11 overs, where every over is a year, i always put my best efforts to win the match but for whome, i didn't want to even play this match but then what do you do when you are thrown on the pitch with stadium full of people. I had to take the bt in my hands and wait of the time to put googlly to me. The success ratio of making a century in this game is next to impossible because the one will decide your game is not you, its someone else only.

well, jumping back from the sarcastic mode to a bit emotional note, people say that time is the healer and a killer but the real killer is the surprises you ger from life. You feel that what you do is good which will make the life happy but it do not happen. You try to  built the most beautiful monument of love but still you fail to get that. what i understood is that you have to be superfecial because  no one will like your face after so many years of marriage.

I am sure, any of my friends will agree that, even though they tried to convince, tried to keep everything happy and beautiful, tried or trying to clean the mess of mis understandings but still haven't suceeded in getting the same in a right perspective and i am sure that they will never able to do it because the success criteria is not set by you but by someone else. So the life called "Marriage" is nothing but looking the same life from other's glasses. It can be good and beautiful or ugly and disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger