Thursday, February 6, 2014

How am I driving?

Its being time that i was thinking of writing some of my recent experiences, but due to hectic schedule couldn't do so. So now, when i am free i thought of recalling the instance in my mind and putting on the paper.

This happened couple of months back when i was coming back from my office. I was about to reach kharghar. I was driving my car and was very much awake. The road was open with moderate traffic. I was driving on a slow pace then suddenly i saw a car over taking me. I didn't bother much, but what next i saw bowled by head.

The time, this car over took me, i could see myself driving that car and the same man was sitting in the rear passenger seat. When the car came in front of me, he looked back to me and smiled, then the car speeded up and disappeared.

Now people might think that i was not in sense or was half sleep. But being witnessed of something unusual, i only know how i could control myself from thinking, who is this person? or why I am always seeing him only?

The questions are too many and there are no answer. I havent met with this person in my life time and suddenly i started to see him. He smiles at me as if he knows me very well. There are no answers to these questions and so i also stopped looking for the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger